Sunday, January 3, 2010

SMS texting Meaning


SMS  texting Meaning


BM Val Be my valentine

CU@ See you at ...

CU Soon See you soon

XO Hugs and kisses

IAD8 It’s a date


IM 4 U I am for you

Its F8 It’s fate

KOTC Kiss on the cheek

LDR Long distance relationship


LSKOL Long slow kiss on the lips

LTNS Long time no see

Luv U2 Love you too

Luv U Love You

MU Miss you


MUSM Miss you so much


QT Cutie

WAN2:-* Want to kiss?

U4E Yours forever


UR4Me You are for me


A3 Anyplace, anytime, anywhere


B4N Bye for now


BCNU Be seeing you


BOL Best of luck


CUL See you later


DNR Dinner


EZ Easy


FYI For your information


GMTA Great minds think alike


HAND Have a nice day


HRU How are you


IYKWIM If you know what I mean


L8R Later


JK Just kidding


MTE My thoughts exactly


NE1 Anyone


NP No problem


OIC Oh, I see


PCM Please call me


PLS Please


ROTFL Rolling on the floor laughing


RUOK Are you OK?


THNQ Thank you


TTFN Ta-Ta for now


UROK You are OK


XLNT Excellent


brb be right back


btw by the way


imho in my humble opinion


imnsho in my not so humble opinion


lol laughing out loud


rtfm read the manual


ygm you got mail


:-) Smiling


:-* Kiss


:-D -- Laughter


:-)) Very happy


;-) Winking


:-& Tongue-tied


0:- ) Saintly


:-0 Shocked


:") blushing


:***-) body glitter


) cheshire cat


:-8( condescending


:- :- deja vu


(_x_) kiss my butt

<:3 data-blogger-escaped-mouse="" data-blogger-escaped-span="">
:@) pig
:-$ put your money where your mouth is
3 :*> rudolf the reindeer

:-y said with a smile


*<:-> santa


:-) smiley


:’-) tears of laughter


:-P stick tongue out


:-(*) you make me sick


x-( you're mad

:-" whistling


;-) wink






Ahmed Ata Almahallawi
Freelancer
IT
IT Help Desk,
SEO experience,PHP,C#,ASPX
Al alami st
Gaza -jabaliaGaza Strip
Palestine
Marital Status: Single 
DOB: 05/10/1984
2/1/2014